Saturday, March 26, 2016

Epilepsy Awareness Day!

Hellloooo everyone! Today is a grand day. It is Epilepsy Awareness Day! It's the day we are supposed to wear purple to support Epilepsy Awareness!

I have to remind my family every year that March 26th is the day we support the awareness of Epilepsy. It's not a holiday or anything, so that is okay. Today I woke up and put on a purple shirt I got from the Women's Expo years ago. It has some website written on it that I have never heard of, but it is purple, so I am wearing it. I also put on a necklace that my mom bought me a couple years ago. It says, "never never give up" and a bracelet she got me that has purple beads and a charm that is a purple ribbon. Really, only people with Epilepsy know about this day. That is just fine though, because I love having a day devoted to Epilepsy.













This morning when I told my father what day it was, he said, "Oh no, I'm not wearing any purple". He then went to his room and came back wearing a purple sweater.



Tomorrow is Easter and today my niece and baby nephew got to go out and find the candy the Easter Bunny left for them! That was fun. She and my baby nephew got a basket full of candy as well. The Easter Bunny thought of me too, and left me a basket. After the hunt, we all had breakfast. It was quite delicious.

This post is a little short, but I hope you all have a great Easter and Epilepsy Awareness Day!




1 comment: