Sunday, January 17, 2016

Following My Goals

Hello loves. I'm weird, I know.

Well, I have been having an amazing time here in Kentucky. There's so many things here that are different from where I live and it's great. I love the southern accent, the humidity and the food. The people are chill, too. (Haha)

On another note, I'd like to go back to my New Years Eve post. I talked about goals and that I would try to make some. Well, so far it hasn't happened. One of my goals was to get my license this year which is what my Neurologist told me I would probably be able to do. But, I can't exactly control that. For now, I want to make smaller goals and fulfill them.

I'm having trouble figuring out what my smaller goals should be. I have never been good at making decisions. Last night, it took me a couple hours to decide whether I wanted burgers or Mexican food for dinner. When I was nine or ten, my friend and I would go to the mall and buy clip-on earrings from Claires. It would take me about an hour to decide which ones to get. So, my point is, I need to figure out what my goals should be.

The things I want to do in my life are big. I want to move out this year. I moved out when I went to college last year, but that is it. That is just one of the things I would like to do.

Like I said in my New Years Eve post, I have never been one to make goals. I just kind-of make my way, hoping things turn out the way I want them too. I've never thought making goals was important, but I have been thinking about it, and I realize that I have nothing to lose.

I am a lazy person. I tell myself I will do something and I don't. I haven't made goals yet, even though I told myself I would make them on New Years Day. I have to make them, so that I know what to work towards.


1 comment: